Monday, May 3, 2010

Douchebag of the Week Segment 2




Welcome to the Random Crap Blog!! This weeks Douchebag of the week award goes out to; not a specific person, but a douchy group of people. And the award goes to:

Facebook Spell Checkers!!

You know who you are!! Prowling the Social Networking Circuit with your self righteous attitude.

Guess what? I don't care if I spell "definitely" wrong, and I also don't care if I use "there" instead of "their", or "a lot" vs "allot". IT'S FREKIN FACEBOOK!! Not a job resume, not my acceptance speech for the Pulitzer Prize. Quit taking life so damn seriously........

And this also applies to Myspace, Twitter, and ............ yes, that's right.... even Blogger. These are Blogs, not an international peace treaty.

So.......... to all those Spell Checkers out there: Go Fukk Yurselv

JWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/