Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Smack Talk 101, Part 4: Sarcasm is Golden

Hello my friends!! How are you??

OK, I must say, this is BY FAR my favorite segment of the Smack Talk 101 course. I LOVE sarcasm. I honestly overuse it, but I just love it so much. It's a very useful tool when running smack, and when used in conjunction with my next and final chapter to the Smack Talk 101 course, it can be a very helpful lure to have in your smack talk tacklebox. Ohh I like that name, Smack Talk Tacklebox. Damn I wish I would have named this course that. Oh well........

Crap I forgot to include a picture, hmmmmmmmm here's one I find funny:




Funny?? At least random right? Anyway..............


Sarcasm is really pretty self explanatory. I suggest you use it often.

Need some examples? Of course you don't. But I wanna give some anyway, so here goes.


"Hey Julian, did you hear that Lindsey Lohan has a substance abuse problem?"

"Nooooooo, REALLY??"

Ya know what, you guys know how to use sarcam. I'm just endlessly rambling at this point.

JWC

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm...what would my life be without it!! Thanks Julian!

    ReplyDelete

 
*/