Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WWJD??



What Would Julian Do?

OK maybe that's a little too sacrilegious, how bout Ask Jules??

I'm honored to say that I was asked to start an advice column. Personally, I always thought I would give pretty kick ass advice, but since I usually stick to the "mind your own damn business" mantra, I usually don't get the chance.

So here's how it works: Submit your question Via e mail, Facebook, or leave a comment on one of my posts. Put "Dear Jules", in the heading, and I'll post it on my blog. ALL POSTS will be anonymous, and if you would like your advice to be kept private, that's fine too, just mention it along with your question.

Here's my contact info, feel free to use ANY of these portals to get a hold of me:

Call/Text: 381-0993
E Mail: jcase82@cox.net
Facebook, just find me.
Or leave a comment on this post, or any post for that matter.

JWC

1 comment:

 
*/