Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Douchebag of the Week Segment 1





Hello there, and welcome to the FIRST segment of The Random Crap Blog, Douchebag of the Week.

Since there isn't any real current news that's very douchy, I have chosen: Mike Score from Flock of Seagulls.

In a not so recent interview, he stated his EXTREME dislike for having to play the famous (and the only) hit "I Ran". I think his exact words were something like: "I hate playing that song, I hate when it even gets requested".

If you don't remember it, well first of all welcome to the United States, I hope you enjoy your stay. Second of all, it's the one that goes: "And I ran....... I ran so far away....... couldn't get way....... SEE!! I knew you'd remember it.

I believe that's called "Biting the Hit that feeds you", you funky haired asshole! Not only would you not be doing this very interview, but you'd be flipping burgers at McDonald's if it wasn't for this ONE AND ONLY Flock of Seagulls song that isn't total crap with a side of shit.

So Mike Score, congratulations. Not only is this the first time in about 25 years anyone has talked about you, but you also won the very FIRST Random Crap Blog Douchebag of the Week award.

JWC

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog. :) Looks like you are getting quite a bit of Lady readers.... we need to work on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Brian Regan rocks!

    ReplyDelete

 
*/