Thursday, July 29, 2010

International Burn a Koran Day



Finally, a Blog with some Controversy!! As an avid Lex and Terry listener, I was surprised to hear they had a very special guest on yesterday: "Dr" Terry Jones, leader of the Dove World Outreach Center. He was on there hyping up a "very special" even on September 11th called "International Burn a Koran Day". It's exactly what it sounds like, and Lex and Terry, along with myself and pretty much anyone with a brain found this guy so DUMB, it was actually entertaining.

Of course "Dr." Jones hates Muslims. He also hates homosexuals, and a whole mess of people that weren't a member of his "church" (Church of 30 members BTW). BTW, if you're wondering why the Dr in his title is quoted, it's because he is a "Dr of divinity", as he calls it......... Translation: I want people to think I know a lot, so I added the Dr title. He's as much of a Dr. as Gene Simmons is Dr. Love.

Anyway, as most of you know, I'm pretty open minded. I'm a christian heterosexual man that married a woman of his own race. But I think that people should do whatever makes them happy. If you're gay, fine, be gay, enjoy life and fuck what anyone thinks. Same thing for interracial relationships (yes believe it or not, there's still people that feel like they need to throw down on THAT too). Don't believe in God? That's your deal, not mine. Don't push you're beliefs on me and I won't push mine on you, deal?

It pains me to see someone hate on ALL Muslims because of 9/11. Hey I'm a white boy from Oklahoma, I guess that means that sooner or later I'm gonna drive a Ryder truck full of explosives to a building and light the fuse huh? Why not?? McVeigh did it?

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Tell that to Dr. Jones. And BTW who doesn't think of that adorable Asian kid from Indiana Jones every time I say Dr. Jones??

Anyway, Dr. Jones, if you're out there, good luck on 9/11/10. I hope you bring enough attention to your "church" to satisfy whatever money or attention starved agenda is hidden behind all these "beliefs" your bullshitting about.

JWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/