Tuesday, September 7, 2010

P-p-p-Poker Face...........





Hello friends!! Sorry for the long delay in posts, I know you were all DYING for the next installment of the good old Random Crap Blog. Well this post is just as random....

After 3 years away from it, I've decided to throw my hat back in the poker ring. On a small scale of course....... the wife and kid take up a lot of my time, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I did decide to once again start pursuing a great love of mine, that could even be a second source of income. I've always loved playing cards, and when I'm sober and under control, I'm not too bad at it. But can I make money at it?? Therein lies the question.

I've decided to put 25 bucks into a poker site, and see if I can slowly turn it into something worthwhile. And what is worthwhile you ask?? Hell I don't know, let's start with not loosing it all, and go from there.

I'll keep you updated as I hopefully grind my way up to a somewhat profitable hobby. We'll see..............

JWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/