Monday, September 20, 2010

Poker Chronicles..........




Hello out there all my loving fans. Here's the update I know you've all been dying for....

Well my bankroll has grown to around $70, but not by anything deserving. I actually have been very up and down, and out of frustration and a little under the influence, I sat down at a table with all my money, and hit a big hand and tripled my stack!! Crazy I know, and super irresponsible. Had I lost that hand, it would have been QUITE awhile until I had another 50 bucks to play with..........

And if I'm gonna watch this stack of virtual chips grow, I'm gonna have to learn to have patience and self control. We'll see.............................

I'm going to set a personal goal for the next week to not sit down with more that 5% of my whole bankroll at any given table, and set a stop loss of 10% of my bankroll in a given day.

Till next time...........

JWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/