Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines!

What's up my people? So the Daytona 500 is today, and of course it's Valentines Day. The most Hallmark of the Hallmark Holidays, but it is a good time to be thankful for all the wonderful things in my life and reflect.

This time last year, we heard the heartbeat of our sweet Coop for the first time! Of course we didn't know if he was going to be "Cooper" or "Ava" or "Kaiser" (not my favorite) or 40 other names we were tossing around. But we were SOOO excited for things to come. And just like that here we are a year later and Coops already laughing and smiling and rolling like crazy and just developing so damn fast it's crazy.

I can only hope that every Valentines is this great! I have a wonderful wife, great kid, and life is good! Whoo hoo.

So everyone have a great VD. Wait... not that kind of VD, well hell, do what you want.

JWC

1 comment:

 
*/