Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3/4 of a YEAR!!!!!!!


Holy crap, I can NOT believe my baby boy is already 9 months old!! I swear only yesterday we were bringing his little 6 pound self home and trying to figure out how to take care of someone who depends on you for EVERYTHING!!! Crazy I tell you.

He's got to be at least 18 pounds now, and if you ask him, he's already an adult. He doesn't care much for cuddling anymore :-( and his number one priority BY FAR is figuring out what he's not supposed to be getting into, and then getting into it.

He's so energetic and full of life, he truly inspires me every morning when he wakes up, gives me a huge smile, and takes off at full speed for whatever that day's adventure is.

Coop, Daddy's so proud of you already. You're such an amazing boy, and I really can't imagine life without you. Oh, and try to stay away from the trash can. I now it's a pretty cool contraption from your view, but it's nasty.................

JWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/