Friday, February 17, 2012

Not just another fad of mine??

I hope not.

Now, this may come as a shock to some of you :), but I tend to really get into things, and then....... well not drop them completely, but definitely throttle back quite a bit. I don't especially love that I'm that way, but I do think it has helped me learn a little about A LOT of things.

But lately I've taken a big interest in running, and I must say, I feel really good, have more energy, and am on my way to losing at least 15-20 lbs. And besides some basic equipment, and a buy in to a race here and there, it really doesn't cost anything.

So........ I guess what I'm saying is, I really hope I stick with this "hobby".

BTW, I'm running a Half Marathon in April, so I'll keep you posted on my progress......

1 comment:

  1. The great selection of UK's online bookies at top10bettingsites.org. View, play and make money easy.

    ReplyDelete

 
*/