Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello Bloggers

Hello blog world. This is the Random Crap Blog. And if you're wondering what will be discussed on this blog, I've decided....................... random crap.

My mind goes is so many directions all the time, and I sometime find myself very interesting, other times funny, A LOT of the times dumb.

So I figured I would just randomly blog about whatever's on my mind; and who knows, maybe start some interesting conversations. Or at least give people a glimpse into my weird, messed up, sometimes confused mind.

Enjoy.....................

P.S. I've enclosed a picture of my adorable son in the bathtub with his poker face on. He's gonna be great one day. I mean he already is, but......... you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I can't wait to hear all the random crap that you have to share. To be in the mind of Julian! This is going to be great! Te-He!

    ReplyDelete

 
*/